Preparing for Your Visit
Here you can find some helpful hints to help you prepare for your visit with us.
- Please bring a list of any medications you are currently taking, including eye drops.
- Dilating drops may be used during your appointment, and this may impact your near vision and sensitivity to light.
- Bringing someone with you for your initial visit is beneficial.
- Wait times in the office can vary by doctor or referral reason.
- Generally, we advise to allow for at least 1-2 hours for your entire appointment.
We work with the hospital in dealing with emergency patients which can sometimes cause delays in clinic wait times. We also ask patients to bring a translator with them to all appointments. The translator can help guide you through the process.